Discover St Patrick's
The St Patrick's College Merchandise Store is the official uniform supplier of new and second hand clothing for enrolled students of St Patrick's College.
The Merchandise Store is located in the Seaview Building in Pier Avenue.
Payment for purchases at the Merchandise Store can be made by credit card, eftpos, cash or cheque.
Parents are able to sell second hand clothing through the Merchandise Store and donations of second-hand clothing are gladly accepted. Embroidery for the students' Honour Pockets on their blazers is also coordinated through the Merchandise Store.
Second-Hand Uniform Sales
A monthly volunteer roster during trading hours operates in the Merchandise Store. Please email, phone or call in to the store if you would like to help. Volunteers are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Opening Hours - Term TimeTuesday: 12:00pm - 4.00pm
Wednesday: 12.00pm - 4.00pm
Thursday: 7.30am - 11.30am
(07) 3631 9055
EXTENDED TRADING HOURS 2018
9:00am – 12:00pm to 12.30pm – 4:00pm
- Monday, 26 November to Thursday, 29 November
- Monday, 3 December to Thursday, 6 December
EXTENDED TRADING HOURS 2019
9:00am – 12:00pm to 12.30pm - 3.30pm
- Year 5 – Wednesday, 16 January
- Years 6 & 7 – Thursday, 17 January
- Year 7 - Friday, 18 January
- Year 8 – Monday, 21 January
- Years 8 & 9 – Tuesday, 22 January
- Year 10 – Wednesday, 23 January
- Years 11 & 12 – Thursday, 24 January
- Year 12 – Friday, 25 January
FROM WEEK 1 2019
Tuesday and Wednesday 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Thursday 7.30am - 11.30am
YEAR 10 BLAZER FITTINGS – MONDAY 4 FEBRUARY