04 August 2017
← From the Deputy Principal
From the Deputy Principal
We are in the final stages of preparations for Open Day which is on Tuesday 8 August 2017. The College will be a hive of activity from 3:00pm until 6:00pm. We have asked for as many students as possible to assist on the day. Our young men are our greatest asset and do a wonderful job showcasing the wonderful opportunities that are available to them. A full program has been organised from musical performances, study sessions, sport training, science exposition and many other activities across the College.
This term is a busy term for subject selection processes for a range of year levels. Families would have received information via the app regarding information evenings that are occurring over the new few weeks. These sessions are vital when making informed decisions about future academic pathways.
All families would have received an invitation to a Father and Son Breakfast occurring on the 1 September at Club Sandgate. The response has been fantastic with a large number of tickets already sold. If you haven’t secured tickets yet, I would not wait too long. It is looking like being a fantastic event.
There are a number of events that are occurring over the next few weeks that you may be interested in attending:
- Monday 7 August: Year 11 2018 Subject Selection Evening Christian Brothers Building 6:00pm
- Tuesday 8 August: Open Day 3:00pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday 9 August: AIC Cross Country Championships
- Thursday 10 August: New Senior Schooling Information Evening and Year 10 2018 Selection Evening - Christian Brothers Building 6:00pm
- Monday 14 August: Year 9 2018 Subject Selection Evening