28 January 2015
← SPC Swimming - The Perfect Place to Cool Down
SPC Swimming - The Perfect Place to Cool Down
All students are invited to join the St. Patrick's College Swimming Program. Come for fitness, competition or fun. Students of all swimming abilities are welcome. We offer training and friendly meets (Friday nights) before the culminating AIC Championships (Week 6).
- Mon: 7:00am – 7:50am (College Pool) + 3:15pm – 4:10pm (College Pool)
- Tues: 7:00am – 7:50am (College Pool)
- Wed: 6:30am – 7:30am (Sandgate Pool). Students will need to be dropped off at Sandgate, but will be transported by mini bus to the College.
- Thurs: 7:00am – 7:50am (College Pool)
Friday Night Meets:
Students will need to sign up each week to guarantee a spot on the bus to participate in Friday Night Meets. We will leave straight after school and return by approximately 7:00pm.
- Friday 30 Jan – Villanova
- Friday 6 Feb – St Peter's
- Friday 13 Feb – Ashgrove
- Friday 20 Feb – St Peter's
- Friday 27 Feb – Padua at Centenary Pool
For any more information please contact
Swimming Coordinator – Blake Loudon - email@example.com
Head Coach – Kelsey Duke - firstname.lastname@example.org