What are the benefits of an all-boy education?
There are a number of benefits that come from an all boy education, which have been supported by research including:
- Boys are less distracted in single-sex schools and are more likely to concentrate on the task at hand
- The curriculum can gear all resources to the specific needs of boys
- Some subjects are more difficult to explore and discuss in co-educational schools
- A single-sex school fosters a safe learning environment that encourages full participation in all activities across the board (the Arts, sports, community service etc)
- Boys learn differently from girls and these needs are catered for
But don't worry, all our young men are assisted with their social development through opportunities to interact with girls, including through the collaborative staging of Musical productions with St John Fisher College and combined Drama productions.
« Back To FAQs