Parents often seek answers to similar questions when it comes to choosing the right school. To assist we've compiled a number of frequently asked questions.
General Information and Boys' Education
- How many students are at the College and how big are the class sizes?
- How many male teachers does St Patrick's College have?
- How is bullying dealt with at the College?
- What are the benefits of an all-boy education?
- Why should I start my son in Year 5?
- Do you have an Orientation Program to assist with a successful transition for young men?
- How do I enrol my son?
- Does the College offer scholarships and how can I apply?
- Do you have selection criteria to determine places at the College?
- What fees are payable to enrol my son?
- What are the current fees and what do they include?
- When will I find out if my son has been offered a place at St Patrick's College?
- Do you have an Outdoor Education program?
- Do the College offer a Music program? What if my son is more interested in the Arts than Sport?
- What Sport can my son get involved in?
- Do boys learn an additional language?
- What programs do you have for gifted and talented students?
- How are children with specific learning needs catered for?
- How does the House system work and can my son choose which House he'll be in?