ROLL OUT OF REALM
St Patrick's College - Learning Management SystemOver the past 12 months, a dedicated team of St Patrick's College staff have been tirelessly working on the development of a new Learning Management System - REALM. It will be accessible via our St Patrick’s College APP from Monday, 22 January and will provide a new platform for students, staff and parents to interact.
REALM for Parents
- As a parent you will have your own dashboard which will allow you to access specific information on each of your children, as well as information from the Principal and upcoming College events.
- You will also be able to see news direct from your son’s year level communication page.
- News from any of your son’s co-curricular activities will be available from individual pages. You will be alerted to all news items relating to your child via the Notifications bell.
- You will be able to view subject information, assignments due and assessments, timetables and grades for each of your children.
- The REALM Portal will also connect you through to Parent Lounge where you will be able to update your contact details, authorise your son's participation in excursions, incursions, camps and sporting and cultural activities.
- As a Learning Management System, REALM will be the main interface for our students’ learning. Each subject will be delivered and managed via REALM, with subject content and assessments, class pages, timetables and co-curricular activities.
- Students will also use REALM to upload their assignment pieces and receive feedback directly from their teachers.
Please TAP HERE to find instructions on how to download and use the St Patrick's College APP.
PLEASE NOTE: When you first enter the APP you will need to enter your SPC Username and Password.
If you have any technical difficulties logging in, please email the St Patrick’s College IT Department via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you forget your password at anytime please use this link to have your password resent to you Forgotten Password.